The Original unpublished Research Papers, Articles & Working papers having maximum length 10 pages on the topics related to the theme are invited for presentation/publication in the conference proceedings.
(1) Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per Procedia Computer Science Journal, Elsevier Template (not exceeding 10 pages). Please refer the Procedia template for preparation of your paper. Procedia template word Procedia template latex
(2) All papers must be submitted online via easychair submission portal at link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccids2018 .
(3) All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
(4) Only papers presenting original content with novel research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings.
(5) Kindly mention that whether the research paper is submitted in General or Special Session in the header of the 1st page (refer template). If special session, also mention the session name along
(1) The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism softwares like Turnitin/iAuthenticate etc. The similarity content should not exceed 20% (in any case either self contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
(2) Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others' work(s) should not be there in an article.
If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
(3) Also language of explaining it should not be same as language of the work from which you have adopted it.
If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.
Some of the selected high quality papers of ICCIDS2018 with extended versions will be published in reputed journals from International Publishers indexed in Web of Science, SCOPUS, ACM and DBLP
International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering, InderscienceIJCSE is indexed in:
Scopus (Elsevier), Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier), Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), ACM Digital Library, DBLP Computer Science
International Journal of Embedded Systems, Inderscience
IJES is indexed in:
Scopus (Elsevier), Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier), DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking, Inderscience
IJHPCN is indexed in:
Scopus (Elsevier), Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
Academic OneFile (Gale), ACM Digital Library
International Journal of Social Computing and Cyber-Physical Systems, Inderscience
IJSCCPS is indexed in:DBLP, Google Scholar, Academic OneFile (Gale), ACM Digital Library
International Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics, IGI Global, USA
IJHISI indexed in:Scopus and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)